Tasting Notes lets you keep track of products you loved or hated, helping you remember the gems. By adding photos and your location to a tasting note, you can better remember the experience for next time. You can also add tags and set up different product categories. Your data is kept private, and stored only on your phone and in iCloud. This means when you get a new phone, all your tasting notes will still be there. It also means you can be honest about your guilty pleasures!
- Easy to Use Only requires a simple 1-5 star rating or text notes; additional features don’t get in your way
- 100% Private By not being a social tool, there’s no peer pressure to like or dislike certain products
- Track Anything Rate any type of product, not just wine or beer
- Add Photos Capture the product or the environment
- Add Location Remember what restaurant, pub or vineyard you found it in
- Add Tags Organise products by features or sub-category
- Price: Free
- In-app purchase: $4.99 / £4.99 to enable adding photos & removing ads
- OS: iOS 13, iPhone + iPad
- Developer name: Sebastian Moser (Sebmos Ltd)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sebastian Moser (Sebmos Ltd) is a software developer who develops iOS apps in his spare time. Creating complex apps with simple user interfaces is a matter of personal pride for him.
Thank you to Howling Hops in Hackney Wick for their permission to use their products in screenshots for the app